Rapidly changing business needs and the emergence of Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud have compelled IT to become more agile and effective in delivering services to the business units and their end customers.
We blend Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, and Lean practices to foster high-quality, quick-return development. Our iterative, sprint-based approach enables our dev team to begin delivering production-ready software in a just few weeks. We use our deep Agile development knowledge and experience to meet your needs. We work continuously with your Product Owner to ensure complete visibility throughout the project. Our development environments are built out using the following key practices:
- Scrum framework for project management
- Test-driven development
- Pair programming
- Continuous integration with prominent build monitors
- High transparency with frequent performance metrics
- Collaboration techniques and tools
- Team development environment that can be scaled to accommodate multiple locations
- Kanban-style sprint boards that make work and progress visible
- Utilization of a variety of Agile management tools, such as Rally and VersionOne, to support distributed teams and stakeholders
- Evolutionary architecture and iterative design
- The resulting software has a low defect rate and can be easily changed with minimal development.
As your agile methodology is scaled across the organization, it’s critical to ensure a consistent understanding and adoption of agile values, principles and practices. The SynapOne Agile Educational Practice streamlines training into distinct career paths and educational goals that guide individuals in the directions that play to their strengths.