Unified Contracting System/eFAST (UCS) is a secure web application contract management system.
It streamlines procurement processes and automates manual procurement, contract formulation, execution while providing enterprise storage for data and
documents. UCS is part of an overarching Acquisition Management System (AMS). It is used to allocate funds and budgeting of acquisition requirements.
Unified Contracting System(UCS) is an electronic and secure internet-based contract management system. The system streamlines Federal Aviation Client procurement processes and automates manual procurement processes, contract formulation, execution while providing enterprise storage for data and documents.
UCS is part of the larger Acquisition Management System (AMS) which is used for funds allocation and budgeting of the entire Federal Aviation Client acquisition needs and requirements.
- Effective management and tracking of contracts
- Automation of contract formulation, delivery and submission
- Efficient management and retrieval of contract documents
- Direct documents automatically through settlement workflow, from review to general ledger
- Optimized and automated reporting, reconciliation and audit preparation
- Interactive dashboarding for senior management with active alert functionality